London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Another forcibly disappeared from Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have allegedly arrested a man from Kech district of Balochistan and transferred him to an unknown location.

The missing person has been identified as Usman son of Liaqat, a resident of Koh-Pusht, Mand town.

According to family sources, the missing man was taken into custody by the security forces.

Sources said that the forces also Physically absued the women and children present in the house during the raid.

Sources further said that the forces also detained the brother of the missing person but he was later released.

While on Monday, students of the University of Balochistan (UoB) in Quetta, staged a rally against non-recovery of missing students.

It is to mention that Sohail Baloch and Fasih Baloch who were reportedly detained by the security forces and disappeared from the hostel of the UoB on November 1, last year but could not be recovered after two months.

Rally in UoB Quetta

Students held a silent rally in the University campus, demanding the recovery of Sohail and Fasih Baloch. “Protests will continue until the missing students are recovered,” they said.

Fellow students of the missing ones have been protesting from time to time for the past couple of months against the enforced disappearance of students from the university.

The students’ alliance last month had called for a sit-in by suspending all educational activities for several days. However, it called off the protest after government assurances.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...