London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Pakistani forces targeted in multiple attacks, ISPR confirms deaths and injuries

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces faced heavy attacks on Monday in Bolan and Turbat regions of Balochistan. In both attacks at-least seven security personnel were killed and over a dozen security personnel including a lieutenant colonel were injured.

According to the sources unknown armed men attacked Ghaza Band 129 wing check post of Frontier Corps in peer Ismail Bolan in which at least four military personnel were killed and eight were wounded.

Confirming the incident, a spokesman for Pakistani Army (ISPR) has said that four military personnel were killed and another eight were injured in the attack.

ISPR also claimed that four attackers were killed in the attack, however this claim could not be verified from independent sources.

It is to be mentioned that in the last two years several severe such attacks have been carried out on the check posts of security forces in Bolan. Responsibility for most of the attacks were claimed by the BLA. 

So far no organisation has claimed responsibility for the attack. On the other hand ISPR’s statistics could also not be verified through any independent sources.

Another IED attack on the convoy of security forces was also reported in Turbat area of Kech district in which three personnel were killed and along with a lieutenant colonel four personnel were injured. The Lieutenant colonel was identified as Atif.

It is to be remembered that last year on 13th of august Pakistani forces were also attacked in the same area in which forces faced heavy casualties.

In response to the attack Pakistani forces grabbed a Baloch student Hayat Baloch from nearby fields shot him dead in front of his parents.

Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility for the attack on the military convoy in a statement, spokesman of the BLA said “Freedom fighters of Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) last night targeted a convoy of Pakistani military in Aabsir, Turbat. In this IED attack by BLA’s Special Tactical Operational Squad (STOS), at least three enemy personnel were killed, whereas, four including a lieutenant colonel, identified as colonel Atif, were injured.”

According to Jeeyand Baloch “The enemy convoy was targeted when it was travelling through Aabsir area of Turbat.”

The spokesman further said that “the Baloch Liberation Army will continue its military activities until the restoration of Baloch national state.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...