London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Missing Baloch political activists are being killed in fake police encounters – Jan Buledi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

National Party’s  Secretary General Jan Mohd Buledi said that today a conspiracy is being hatched against Balochistan once again. The conspiracy to divide Balochistan in North and South belts in the name of development is aimed at pitting people against each other, and we don’t want such a development which divides our people, he added.

Mr Buledi further said that policies should be formulated in accordance with the political and social interests of the people of Balochistan. Non-political interference is tarnishing the image of the country. 

“One the one hand government claims to resolve the missing persons’ issue, on the other hand, missing Baloch political activists are being killed in fake police encounters”, Buledi said.

His comments come after the incident on Sunday, when the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) of Pakistan  allegedly shot killed five Baloch citizens in a fake encounter.

Related: Five Baloch detainees killed in a fake encounter by Pakistani forces

According to reliable sources, all five persons had been forcibly disappeared and were already in the confinement of the Pakistani security forces. The security forces then labelled them as members of armed, “pro-independence” organizations and shot them dead in a fake encounter.

It is to mention that current ruling party PTI had promised to solve the the issue of enforced disappearances in Balochistan. Recently, in some developments, several missing persons were recovered but at the same time many were also reported missing. According to Baloch political circles and local rights groups; the rate of enforced disappearances vastly outstrips the rate of recoveries.

In another news on Monday, Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh, an organization working for the recovery of missing persons in Sindh said that Irfan Jatoi, a Sindhi missing person was also killed in a fake encounter. 

Irfan Jatoi

VMP-Sindh stated that Jatoi was forcibly disappeared on February 10, 2021, after being arrested by Pakistani agencies and police from Sindh University—was killed today by Sakhar police and Pakistani agencies in a fake police encounter.

Over the “fake encounter” of the young student leader, the VMP-Sindh has given a call for strike across Sindh.

According to latest reports, 5 more Baloch youth have been forcibly disappeared on Tuesday, allegedly by the Pakistani forces.

Pakistani forces reportedly abducted a man named Zarin Khan Margyani s/o Azizo, from Badra area of Sibi and made him missing. Sources said that the abductee was summoned to the Army camp and he didn’t return from the camp.

An engineering student in Multan city of Punjab went missing from Quetta, the capital of Balochistan on Tuesday. The abductee is identified as, Naveed s/o Qadeer, resident of Turbat city of Balochistan. He was forcibly abducted by the Pakistani forces the day he arrived Quetta after his exams, sources said.

Abductee Naveed s/o Qadeer

Whereas, Pakistani forces allegedly detained and disappeared three youths from Noshki district of Balochistan.

According to the sources from Noshki, the three youths have gone missing from different areas. The missing youths are identified as, Riaz Badini, Changez Baloch and Ijaz Baloch.

missing persons from Noshki
SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...