London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Voice for Baloch missing persons camp attacked in Karachi, banners torn apart

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) camp was attacked by unidentified miscreants on Thursday night. The banners and portraits of the missing persons were torn apart.

VBMP Vice-Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch said in a video message on social media that their camp was attacked in the dead of the night. He said that the protest camp has been in place in front of the Karachi Press Club for a month now. He said that the VBMP had conducted a press conference against the “enforced disappearance” of Rashid Hussain on Tuesday. Hours after the conference, the camp was attacked.

Mama Qadeer said that VBMP’s protest camp had been torched in Quetta in the past. Now in Karachi, the portraits of the missing persons have gone missing.

He said that the government is responsible for the attack. “This was just the trailer; they are frightening me. I fear for my life”, he said.

He once again reiterated the purpose of the missing persons protest camp, saying that the missing persons must either be released or produced before the courts.

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons protest camp was established with the dual aim of putting an end to enforced disappearances in Balochistan and recovering the Baloch missing persons. The camp has been in place for more than 11 years. It is relocated to Karachi in the winter season annually.

The families of the Baloch missing persons frequently visit the camp.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...