London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Hazara activists on hunger strike against Imran Khan’s “derogatory” remarks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four Hazara activists, including an alumnus of North Carolina University, have gone on a hunger strike in Quetta against Pakistani prime minister Imran Khan’s comments about the Hazara community.

Sajjad Changezi, who studied in North Carolina University in US, was the first activist to announce his protest against Imran Khan’s remarks. In a tweet on Friday he said: “I, Sajjad Hussain son of Ramzan Ali challenge you [Imran Khan]. I announce hunger strike at Quetta Press Club until death.”

Sajjad Changezi’s decision came after Pakistani prime minister Imran Khan accused that he was being blackmailed by family members of those killed in Mach incident. The bereaved family members had refused to bury the remains of 11 coal miners, who were killed in the Islamic States` attack, until the premier visits them.

In a speech on Friday Khan had said: “we have accepted all of their demands. [But] one of their demands is that the dead will be buried when the premier visits. I have sent them a message that when all of your demands have been accepted […] you don`t blackmail the prime minister of any country like this.”

Khan’s remarks attracted widespread condemnation and various Pakistani politicians deplored the indifference shown by him.

Soon after Khan’s speech Sajjad Changezi tweeted: “Literally in tears after I have watched Imran Khan video.”

After his announcement of hunger strike protest other activists including Sadiqa Sultan and Mohammad Aman also joined him.

“We have a single demand that Imran Khan comes to Quetta in person and apologises to the bereaved families of the victims”, Changezi tweeted about demands of their protest.

Though Imran Khan visited Quetta today but he is yet to “apologise” for his remarks.

The hunger strike camp, located in front of Quetta press club, was visited by several Baloch and Pashtun activists on Saturday to express solidarity.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...