London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

After dead bodies of two sons a Baloch mother awaits release of the third missing son

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch mother who has already received dead bodies of two sons has pleaded for the release of her third son who has been missing for 8 years now.

Mother of missing Saeed Ahmed Shahwani pleaded for the release of her son during a press conference here in Mastung on Thursday. She said that her son, along with his cousin, was taken away eight years ago while on his way from Quetta to Mastung.

While Saeed Ahmed Shahwani’s cousin was released last year, he still remains missing.

His mother said that I have already lost two of my sons at the hands of “unknown people”, and Saeed’s continuous disappearance is now taking the toll on her family. “My daughter also passed away due to the grief,” she told the journalists.

She said that they were assured multiple times by the authorities that Saeed is innocent and will be released soon, but to this date we are spending our lives longing for his return.

She added: “my 23-year-old son Mir Mohammad went missing in 2009 and after few weeks his dead body was found near a village. He was badly tortured and mercilessly killed. Subsequently, in 2012 my 17-year-old son Riaz Ahmed went missing in a similar style with no trace and after few months we found his dead body near Aamach. The brutal people had killed him and dumped the body in a remote mountainous area.”

“Now I hope at least my third son will be released to give us some solace,” she pleaded the chief justice of Balochistan and government authorities.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...