London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA chief alleges Pakistani agencies’ involvement in attack on Hazaras in Mach

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The head of Baloch Liberation Army, Bashir Zeb Baloch, has alleged that Pakistani secretive agencies are “directly involved” in today’s attack on Shia Hazaras in Mach.

In a statement on Twitter, the Baloch leader said: “I strongly condemn the attack by religious extremists on innocent members of Hazara tribe in Mach, Bolan. Pakistani intelligence agencies are directly involved in this cowardly attack.”

He said that such tactics are used by the “enemy state” to counter Baloch “national resistance”.

“Bolan has historically been the symbol of Baloch resistance; therefore, the enemy state has always tried to counter this national resistance through their cunning tactics. Today’s tragic incident is a continuity of enemy’s same measures,” he alleged.

Earlier on Sunday, 11 coalminers were killed by unknown assailants in Geshtri area of Mach, Balochistan. Authorities have not yet provided further details about the incident, but sources say the men belong to the Hazara community, and were allegedly killed by religious extremists after identification

Balochistan government spokesperson Liaquat Shahwani said that security forces had surrounded the area and started the investigation. “we will bring the terrorists to justice,” he vowed.

The gruesome attack has attracted widespread condemnation. In a Tweet, former Chief Minister of Balochistan, Sardar Akhter Mengal said: “Extremely saddened to hear about the tragic incident in Mach. May Allah give the families patience. My thoughts with my Hazara brothers and sisters who have continuously been a victim of sectarian violence in Pakistan. Can’t ask for justice here but can pray Allah helps us.”

Members of the Hazara community have been targeted in past too by religious extremists through targeted killings and bomb blasts, in which hundreds of people have lost their lives.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...