London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

India accuses China of provocative movements near the disputed border

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

India has accused China of ‘provocative military movements’ near the disputed border in Pangong lake in Ladakh, India.

India’s defense ministry said in a statement that People’s Liberation Army, the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party, carried out “provocative military movements to change the status quo” on the bank of Pangong lake in Ladakh.

In the violation of the “previous consensus arrived at during military and diplomatic engagements”, China moved a large number of troops near the disputed border, according to the statement. Both countries have been locked in a stand-off since May. India claims that it has taken the necessary measures to thwart Chinese aggression.

The Sino-Indian tensions began in May this year when China began garrisoning the Himalayan border by sending troops and artillery in that area, including near the Pangong lake. Both sides reportedly traded verbal warnings and even threw stones at each other.

The conflict morphed into a full-fledged armed confrontation in Galwan valley, resulting in heavy casualties on the Indian side, as the number of Chinese casualties is not known. This was the worst combat between the Asian giants since 1967. Soldiers reportedly fought with rocks and spikes.

Both countries then publicly announced to de-escalate the tensions and send their troops back to their previous positions. Multiple attempts of diplomatic and military level discussions have failed, and India and China have been in deadlock since. Both countries have also increased construction and movement in the disputed region: China has kept a significant number of troops near the Pangong lake, built helipads, roads and radar towers, and reportedly deployed fighter jets near the border; India has retaliated by building infrastructure and carrying out frequent air patrols in the region.

China denies all of these allegations. In a news briefing on Monday, the Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson said that the Chinese soldiers never “cross the line of actual control.” He also said that both countries are communicating regarding the situation on the ground. Military officials from both sides reportedly met on Monday at Chushul, a village in Ladakh, to discuss the issue.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...