London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Five Bodies Recovered Across Balochistan, Including Man Earlier ‘Forcibly Disappeared’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The bodies of five men were recovered from different areas of Balochistan on Thursday, including the tortured body of a man who had earlier been “forcibly disappeared”, according to local sources.

The discoveries were reported in Panjgur, Khaliqabad and Zehri areas, adding to growing public concern over the rising number of killings and disappearances across Balochistan.

In Panjgur district, the body of a man found in the Pullabad area of Parom tehsil was identified as Abdul Wahab, son of Muhammad Omar, a resident of Zamuran in Kech district.

According to local sources, Abdul Wahab was abducted on 27 October by members of an alleged state-backed “death squad”. Sources said he had been shot during the abduction, leaving one of his legs paralysed. After more than a month of disappearance, his body was discovered on Thursday bearing signs of torture.

In a separate incident, three bodies were recovered from the Badrang area of Khaliqabad. Police said the bodies were moved to a nearby hospital, where identification cards found in their pockets revealed their names as Khuda Bakhsh, a resident of Johan; Zahoor Ahmed, a resident of Khaliqabad; and Barkat Khan, a resident of Kashan. Local sources said all three men belonged to the Lehri tribe and were cousins. Police said an investigation is under way.

Meanwhile in Khuzdar district, the body of a young man was found near the roadside in the football ground area of Zehri tehsil. Initial reports indicated that the man had been shot and killed. He was identified as Shahzaib, son of Muhammad Aslam, a resident of Sadiqabad in Zehri.

Human rights activists and local advocacy groups say the recovery of bodies from remote or roadside locations has become increasingly common across Balochistan in recent months.

They note that several of the victims were individuals who had earlier been “forcibly disappeared” by Pakistani armed forces or alleged state-backed armed groups, raising concerns over extrajudicial killings and custodial violence across Balochistan.

Related News:

Paank October Report: Six Killed in Airstrikes, 20 Missing Persons Executed, 87 Forcibly Disappeared

Dozens ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Across Balochistan as Bodies Recovered in Multiple Districts

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...