London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Islamabad: Baloch Students at QAU Continue Sit-In for Eighth Day Demanding Recovery of Missing Saeed Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, a sit-in protest by Baloch students against enforced disappearances entered its eighth consecutive day, with demonstrators reiterating their demand for the safe recovery of missing student Saeed Baloch.

Students have set up a protest camp inside the university, where they say they will continue their peaceful demonstration until Saeed’s whereabouts are made known. According to the protesters, Saeed Baloch, a student of the DSS Department, was taken into custody near Islamabad Toll Plaza on 8 July by law-enforcement personnel, after which no information about him has been provided.

In a statement, the Baloch Students Council (BSC) said the sit-in has now completed eight days and that students remain united, organised and determined in their peaceful resistance. The statement described the ongoing protest as a symbol of opposition to injustice and a reminder that students will not remain silent about their rights.

Protesters say the university administration has yet to respond, take any substantive steps or even establish contact with the students. The BSC criticised the administration’s silence, calling it a deliberate attempt to weaken the protest, though students insist they will continue their sit-in until their demands are met.

Demonstrators added that their resolve remains strong and that they will continue raising their voice until their fellow student is recovered.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...