London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Four more bodies buried without identification

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four unidentified bodies were buried in a local graveyard in Dasht area of Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, on Monday

According to details received by TBP, the bodies of four persons found in various areas of Balochistan were brought to the Civil Hospital, Quetta. The bodies were declared unrecognizable and buried in Dasht today, by Edhi volunteers.

It’s pertinent to mention, this is not the first time that the bodies found in Balochistan have been declared as unidentified and buried. Earlier this year, bodies of ten persons were found and buried in the same cemetery despite the fact that the Pakistani courts have ordered DNA analysis of all “beyond recognition bodies”.

Similarly, in the months of August and September this year, two bodies found in Noshki and Gwadar were declared beyond recognition and buried by local administration.

Mutilated dead bodies of Baloch missing persons have been recovered in a similar fashion from different parts of Balochistan in past too. Rights organisations and political parties blame that these bodies are linked to the ‘kill and dump’ policy of Pakistani secret agencies.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...