London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA releases last video messages of Chinese consulate attackers

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Liberation Army has released video messages of Chinese consulate attackers.

In a video shared on Youtube, the three attackers can be seen speaking in English language, which suggests the attackers were educated.

Aslam Baloch, BLA’s top commander, can also be seen in the video with the attackers. There are also clips of attackers training in the video, while wearing professional military gear.

At one point in the video the attackers can be seen sitting next to a flag, which is considered the flag of Baloch freedom struggle by different groups and organisations.

A young man in black says that Chinese evils designs and its exploitation of Baloch resources have forced Baloch youth to adopt such extreme measures.

“Baloch youth are sacrificing their lives for the defense of Baloch motherland because China along with occupier Pakistan is not only plundering Baloch resources but it is using Balochistan particularly Gwadar and other coastal areas to further its evil military designs,” the BLA fighter adds, “this has turned Baloch land into a hell for its own natives”.

He continues: “If demands for freedom and justice are met with death then Baloch have all the rights to choose a death of their own choice.”

A second BLA fighters adds: “We the Baloch youth prefer a death that results in death and devastation for our enemies. Just like Rehan Baloch’s warning, we want to reiterate to China that they should cease their exploitative and evil projects on immediate basis or they will continue to face the wrath of Baloch youth.”

Rehan Baloch, referred in above statement, was son of BLA’s top commander Aslam Baloch. Rehan Baloch had carried out a suicide attack against Chinese engineers on 11th August 2018 in Dalbandeen.

BLA had earlier claimed responsibility for attack on Chinese consulate in Karachi on Friday. BLA had said that the attack was carried out by Majeed Brigade, which is reported to comprise of, what BLA calls, ‘self-sacrificing attackers’.

At least 7 persons including 2 policemen and three attackers had died in the attack on Chinese consulate.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...