London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bolan: 3 Pakistani soldiers killed in IED Blast, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three Pakistani soldiers were killed and another four injured in an IED attack in Margat, Bolan on Sunday.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, at least three Pakistani soldiers were killed and another four were injured when a powerful improvised explosive device (IED) planted on a roadside went off near a military vehicle. The blast site is only tens of kilometres from capital city Quetta.

The bodies and injured were shifted to Quetta Combined Military Hospital (CMH) for medico-legal formalities. The security forces cordoned off the area after the blast and launched a search operation.

The responsibility for the IED attack, which was carried out in Margat, Bolan, was later claimed by Baloch armed group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA).

Jeehand Baloch, BLA’s spokesman, told media that the number of killed Pakistani soldiers was five and another four were injured in the attack.

Jeehand Baloch said that their attacks against Pakistani forces will continue.

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.