London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Several Iranian personnel killed in deadly gun attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 24 people, including 12 Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) personnel were killed and 53 injured after unidentified gunmen targeted a military parade in southwestern Iran’s Ahvaz city on Saturday, state media said.

Iran’s state-run IRNA news agency reported that eight troops had been killed and 20 people, including a woman and child, were wounded in the terror attack.

The semi-official Fars news agency said that four gunmen on a motorcycle, who were disguised as military personnel, carried out the attack. Deputy governor in Khuzestan province, Ali Hosein Hoseinzadeh, said that two gunmen were killed by security forces and two others were injured, reported Al-Jazeera.

According to some reports, the responsibility for the attack has been claimed by a group known as “Patriotic Arab Democratic Movement in Ahwaz”. The group claims to struggle for a separate state for Ahwaz nation. Iran alleges the group is supported by Saudi Arabia.

Several parades are being conducted across Iran to mark the anniversary of the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war, that began from 1980 to 1988.

Ahvaz, the capital of Khuzestan province, is rich in oil reserves and has seen a number of attacks by the Arab separatists in the past. The city was also one of the few venues of anti-government protests late last year.

Latest News

Suspected Baloch Fighters Enter Town in Pishin, Blow Up Police Station and Torch Government Offices

Suspected Baloch fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained two...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...