London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani forces launch house to house search operation in Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan forces have launched fresh military operation and raids in Kharan city of Balochistan on Tuesday.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, Pakistan forces have cordoned off the Kharan city, while sealing the roads and carrying out raids on houses in different areas of Kharan Today.

Raids are being carried out in Hindu Mohalla, WAPDA colony and many other localities of the city.

“Th operation is the reaction of the bomb attack on Pakistani paramilitary force, Frontier corps (FC) that was carried out yesterday in Kharan city” local sources said.

Yesterday a forces vehicle was attacked with hand grenade in Kharan city on Monday.

Responsibility of that attack was taken by Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a pro-freedom Baloch organization.

‘Two Pakistani personnel died, whereas, several others were injured in the attack,’ Jeehand Baloch, spokesman to BLA said.

Mr Baloch claimed that Pakistani forces targeted civilians after the attack and injured many.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...