London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Former Balochistan Minister Accuses Sarfraz Bugti of Sheltering Armed Men in Dera Bugti

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Former Balochistan minister Abdul Rehman Khetran has accused Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti of sheltering dozens of non-local men, whom he described as members of armed militias, at a school in his native Dera Bugti district.

Speaking in a telephone interview with Quetta-based journalist Dauran Baloch, Khetran claimed that between 50 and 60 unidentified men had been housed at a school in the Chacha area of Dera Bugti.

He described the men as long-haired and non-local, adding that residents were unable to identify them.

“Local people are also unable to recognise them. It is unclear where they have been brought from or what role they are expected to play,” Khetran said.

Khetran did not identify the men or specify which group they allegedly belonged to, and provided no evidence to support the claim.

The allegations come amid longstanding claims by Baloch political parties and rights activists that armed groups backed by state institutions, commonly referred to as “death squads”, operate in parts of Balochistan and are involved in enforced disappearances, targeted killings and abductions for ransom.

In recent months, activists and residents have also alleged that former members of Afghanistan’s military have been brought into parts of Balochistan and deployed alongside Pakistani forces.

Similar claims have emerged from Zehri and Mastung, including allegations that former Afghan personnel took part in military operations and were housed at a school converted into a camp.

Read More: ‘Former Afghan Military Personnel’s Direct Involvement in Baloch Genocide a Matter of Concern’: Mahrang Baloch

Sarfraz Bugti has previously faced similar allegations from political opponents. In 2023, Balochistan National Party leader Akhtar Mengal accused him of running a “state-backed death squad” in Dera Bugti.

Khetran was removed as Balochistan’s public health engineering minister on July 7 on the advice of the chief minister, amid reports that differences had emerged between the two.

Neither Bugti nor the Balochistan government had responded to Khetran’s latest allegations at the time of publication.

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...