London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan Police Issue High-Priority Alert Over Possible ‘Herof-III’ Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Central Police Office in Quetta has issued a high-priority “threat alert” warning of possible attacks in Balochistan and Karachi under a new operation code named “Herof-III”.

The communication, dated May 1, was issued to senior police and security officials across Balochistan, including DIGs, SSPs, CTD officials and highway police authorities.

According to the alert, BLA leadership is planning a new phase of attacks in Balochistan and Karachi in the near future, adding that preparations for the attacks have already been made.

The alert said the group aims to expand its activities from Balochistan to Karachi and project the “success” of the operation. It said simultaneous targeting of military installations, petrol pumps, banks, state institutions and police stations was under consideration.

The communication also claimed that suicide bombs could be used in the attacks and that reconnaissance of military installations and other departments had already been carried out.

The Central Police Office directed officials to take necessary action and exercise “extreme vigilance” with heightened security and preventive measures in their areas of responsibility to avoid any untoward incident.

It also instructed officials to share details of measures taken in response to the alert with the office within five days for the review of the Inspector General of Police Balochistan.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.