London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Basima: Seven Injured in Attacks on Military-Backed Groups, Clashes Last Four Hours

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani military forces and what local sources described as “death squads” were targeted in two separate attacks in the Basima area of Balochistan on Friday, where clashes reportedly continued for several hours.

According to sources, armed fighters ambushed a Pakistan-backed armed group in the Jur area of Basima when they were allegedly attempting to advance in the area.

Meanwhile, another armed group led by Samad Sumalani came under attack in the Mamai area.

Sources said Pakistani forces later attempted to advance into the area to reinforce members of the armed groups, after which clashes intensified and continued for nearly four hours.

It was confirmed that seven people, including Anwar Sumalani, were injured in the attacks. No deaths were immediately confirmed.

In a separate incident, unidentified armed men blocked traffic on Friday at the Shtangi area of the Coastal Highway near Pasni.

Eyewitnesses said the armed men stopped several vehicles during the blockade, including trucks carrying gas, and partially damaged some of them.

No immediate reports of casualties were received.

Sources said the armed men remained at the site for some time before leaving the area.

No group had claimed responsibility for either attack at the time of publication.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...