London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Says It Executed Seven Pakistani Military Personnel Captured During ‘Operation Herof II’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Tuesday that it had carried out the death sentences of seven Pakistani military personnel captured during “Operation Herof II,” following authorisation by its Senior Command Council.

In a statement, the group said the seven men were affiliated with regular units of the Pakistani military and had been sentenced by the “Baloch National Court” for involvement in crimes including enforced disappearances, abuses against civilians and other war crimes.

The BLA said it had offered a seven-day ultimatum on 14 February for a prisoner exchange, which was later extended to fourteen days on what it described as humanitarian grounds.

According to the statement, the group concluded during this extended period that Pakistani military authorities were “not serious” about securing the release of their personnel.

The BLA alleged that initial contacts regarding a possible prisoner exchange were used as a “cunning manoeuvre” to buy time for military advances in the region, while Pakistani forces simultaneously carried out operations involving gunship helicopters, drones and heavy deployments.

The group said its Senior Command Council determined that the humanitarian grace period had been exploited to intensify hostilities and target Baloch fighters, adding that what it described as continued deception showed that the opposing side “only understands the language of strength and action”.

The BLA said that, in line with the final decision of the “Baloch National Court”, the sentences against all seven detainees were carried out on Tuesday. It placed responsibility for the deaths on Pakistan’s military high command, accusing it of prioritising “ego, military misadventures and cunning culture” over the lives of its own personnel.

Pakistani military authorities had not issued any statement on the claim at the time of publication.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...