London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s Korangi area, including Zahid Barkzai, whose detention had earlier been reported by family members as an enforced disappearance.

According to a statement issued by security officials, Rangers and CTD personnel carried out a joint raid in Chakragoth, Korangi, where three suspects, identified as Yasir Arafat, Khuda Bakhsh and Zahid Barkzai, were taken into custody.

Officials alleged that the detainees were involved in influencing college and university students and were planning attacks on sensitive locations. The statement said security forces recovered a laptop, five kilograms of explosive material, detonators, 10 meters of prima cord and one kilogram of ball bearings during the operation. Authorities also claimed to have seized around 250 booklets containing what they described as “extremist material.”

Security officials said the suspects were acting as facilitators and were engaged in recruiting and ideological indoctrination of students.

However, family sources and local observers noted that Zahid Barkzai had already been taken into custody weeks earlier. According to relatives, he was detained during the night of January 27, 2026, when personnel in plain clothes, described as members of Pakistani intelligence agencies and security forces, allegedly raided his home and transferred him to an undisclosed location.

His arrest was publicly acknowledged by Pakistani forces later the same day.

Rights observers say such cases have repeatedly raised concerns about enforced disappearances, delayed acknowledgments of detention, and subsequent presentation of detainees in security operations. Authorities have not responded to these concerns in the latest case.

Latest News

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...

Pump Operator Detained in Quetta, Family Seeks Information on His Whereabouts

Abdul Qadeer Baloch, a resident of the Qaziabad area of Noshki, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from Quetta’s Liaquat Park...