London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has been recovered in Panjgur district of Balochistan.

According to information received from Karachi, Pakistani Rangers detained a man identified as Muhammad, son of Malik, aged 26, from the Goli Mar area of Lyari on 29 December last year. The family sources disclosed the incident on Friday. He was reportedly taken into custody and transferred to an undisclosed location. His whereabouts remain unknown since the detention.

Family members of Muhammad Malik has provided details of his disappearance to human rights organisations.

Reports suggest that since the beginning of this year several Baloch students, residents, teachers and individuals originally from Balochistan have reportedly been subjected to enforced disappearances in Karachi. In some cases, individuals who were previously reported missing have later been shown arrested in various cases, while others have been reported killed in alleged encounters.

On Saturday, the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) in Karachi said four individuals were killed during an alleged encounter. Among those killed were Hamdan Baloch, Jalil son of Muhammad Noor, and Niaz son of Qadir Bakhsh, who had previously been reported missing after detentions in late December and earlier this year.

Large-scale search operations and arrests were also reported in several Baloch-majority neighbourhoods of Karachi on 28 December last year. Since then, dozens of people have reportedly gone missing.

Among them is 17-year-old student Amir, son of Jasim Wali Dad, a resident of Baloch Abad Mand, who was reportedly detained on 19 December 2025 at around 6 pm from Lyari’s Aath Chowk by personnel said to be affiliated with Pakistani military intelligence and the CTD. His whereabouts remain unknown.

Similarly, Zakir Noor, a student from Balochistan, was reportedly detained in Karachi on 30 December 2025. On 3 January 2026, Walid, son of Abdul Majeed, aged 30 and a resident of Lyari, was also reportedly taken into custody from his home and has since been missing.

Another case involves teacher Zahid, who was taken from his home in Karachi on 27 January. Authorities later confirmed his arrest and registered multiple cases against him.

Other individuals reported missing in Karachi this year include Yasir Arafat, son of Qadir Bakhsh (25, originally from Mashkay), detained on 2 February; Mir Baloch, son of Ghulam Jan, a resident of Faqir Colony, detained on 7 February; Daniyal Nasir, son of Abdul Nasir, Muhammad Iqbal, son of Khaliq Dad, and Irshad Ali, residents of Jafarabad, reportedly detained on 16 February; and Kashif Baloch from Lyari’s Kalri area, reportedly detained on 18 February.

Meanwhile, reports from Quetta state that Pakistani security forces conducted a raid in the Lokarez area on the night of 17 February and took a man identified as Raziq Jattak into custody. His whereabouts have not been confirmed since.

Human rights groups and Baloch organisations have expressed concern over reports of increasing enforced disappearances in Quetta and other districts of Balochistan.

Separately, in Kech district, Pakistani security forces reportedly carried out house-to-house searches in the Rodban Hushk Abad area during an operation. According to local sources, several individuals were taken into custody and moved to undisclosed locations.

Those identified include Majid, son of Faqir; Hammal, son of Basham; Ismail, son of Khalil; Wahab, son of Abdul Wahid; Khaliq, son of Abdul Wahid; Raza, son of Yousaf; and Jasim. Sources said additional residents were also taken into custody, though their identities could not immediately be confirmed.

In a separate development, the body of a man previously reported missing was recovered in Panjgur district. According to police, the body was found near a date factory along the China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) road.

The deceased was identified as Jahanzeb, son of Muhammad Ali, a resident of Isa Surg. Authorities said the body was transferred to the district hospital for legal formalities and initial reports indicated multiple bullet wounds.

Family members stated that Jahanzeb had been taken away by unidentified armed men in a vehicle approximately four months ago and had been missing since.

According to reports, at least nine bodies of individuals previously reported missing have been recovered from different locations in Panjgur district during the current month.

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...