London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Karachi: CTD Claims Seizure of Nearly Two Tonnes of Explosives, Three Suspects Arrested

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan’s Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed to have foiled a major attack in Karachi by seizing nearly two tonnes of explosive material and arresting three suspected militants during a large-scale operation in the city.

According to officials, the seized explosives and detonators were allegedly linked to the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), which, they claimed, was planning a major attack in Karachi.

Senior CTD officer Zulfiqar Ali Larik and Deputy Inspector General of Police Ghulam Azfar Mahesar disclosed the details during a press conference on Monday. They said the explosives were recovered during a joint operation carried out by police and intelligence agencies.

Addressing the media, Larik stated that one of the recovered vehicles was fully loaded with explosive material and was “ready for an attack.” He claimed that the explosives had been transported to Karachi from the southwestern province of Balochistan.

DIG Mahesar said the operation was conducted following intelligence-based inputs. He added that one suspect was initially arrested, and further arrests were made on the basis of information obtained during interrogation. According to him, two additional suspects were subsequently taken into custody, while other alleged members of the network managed to escape.

Mahesar said further raids were under way to apprehend the remaining suspects who were still at large.

Officials confirmed that a case related to the recovery of explosive material has been registered at the CTD police station under the state’s complaint. The case includes provisions of anti-terrorism laws and the Explosives Act.

According to the police, the FIR also names Baloch Liberation Army chief Bashir Zeb Baloch along with other associates. Authorities said investigations were ongoing to determine the full scope of the alleged network and its activities.

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...