London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Family Members Killed by Pakistani Military’s Mortar Shelling in Awaran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three members of the same family, including a woman and a child, were killed, and several others injured after a mortar shell struck a residential area in Awaran district of Balochistan, on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday.

According to the report, the incident occurred in the Cheri Malar neighbourhood of Kolwah. Residents allege that the shell was fired by Pakistani forces, resulting in the deaths of Muhammad Omar, his wife Faiza, and their 12-year-old daughter, Mahzaib.

At least three other family members, including Muhammad Omar’s daughter-in-law Fahmida, sustained injuries and were taken to a nearby medical facility for treatment. Their current condition has not been confirmed.

Eyewitnesses described scenes of panic as neighbours rushed to assist the victims and remove debris from the damaged homes. “It was a terrifying night. The explosion shook the entire neighbourhood,” one resident said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The incident comes amid ongoing tensions in parts of Balochistan, where military operations have occasionally resulted in civilian casualties. Authorities have not yet released an official statement regarding the shelling, and the circumstances surrounding the incident remain under investigation.

Human rights groups have previously called for greater protection of civilians in conflict-affected areas, highlighting the dangers posed by mortar fire and other explosive devices in populated regions.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...