London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BYC Says 18 Baloch Civilians Forcibly Disappeared in Raids in Kech and Jiwani

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 18 Baloch civilians were forcibly disappeared in raids by Pakistani armed forces over the past two weeks in the districts of Kech and Gwadar in Balochistan, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said on Wednesday.

The group said 11 people were taken from their homes in the Hothabad area of Kech district on Jan. 7, while seven fishermen were picked up in operations in the Panwan Jiwani area of Gwadar between Dec. 25, 2025 and Jan. 7, 2026.

BYC said the raids were part of what it called a pattern of “collective punishment” against Baloch people and said homes were entered forcibly, families intimidated and property damaged.

Those taken in Hothabad were Hasrat Hasil, 20, an air force employee; Kashif Ayuob, 22, a shopkeeper; Riaz Yaqoob, 36, a shopkeeper; Dad Karim, 24; Jalil Ahmed, 22, a driver; Sageer Illahi, 23, a student; Salam, 25, a shopkeeper; Fuzail Rafiq, 22, a student; Siraj Barkat, 20, a student; Riaz Hassan, 32, a labourer in Qatar; and Sajjad Barkat, 22, a labourer in Qatar.

BYC said Riaz Hassan and Sajjad Barkat were released on Jan. 10, while the remaining nine men were still being held and their whereabouts were unknown.

In Panwan Jiwani, BYC said seven fishermen were taken during intensified operations targeting the local fishing community. They were Jahangir, 25; Shamsuddin, 18; Shabbir, 25; Sameed, 25; Rizwan, 26; Asif, 35; and Israj, 22.

BYC said those targeted were civilians whose only apparent “crime” was being Baloch and said the actions violated fundamental human rights and international law.

The group called for the immediate release of those detained and urged national and international rights bodies and the United Nations to take notice of the case.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...