London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Men Go Missing After Detention as VBMP Completes 6014 Days of Protest

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two residents of Balochistan’s Kech district were reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani security forces and moved to an undisclosed location, according to families of the missing men. The individuals have been identified as Yasir s/o Naimatullah and Sanaullah s/o Deen Mohammad, both residents of the Tump Sarenkan area.

‎Family members say Yasir was detained from his home around ten days ago. Sanaullah was detained at the Talar checkpoint on the same day. They report that no information regarding the whereabouts or condition of the two men has been received since their detention. According to relatives, Sanaullah had been returning from Karachi after receiving medical treatment when he was taken into custody.

‎The reports of new disappearances come as the protest camp of Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) continues its long-running demonstration against enforced disappearances. The camp, led by Chairman Nasrullah Baloch, marked its 6014th consecutive day on Saturday outside the Quetta Press Club.

‎People from various walks of life visited the camp and expressed solidarity with the families of the missing. Nasrullah Baloch stated that enforced disappearances violate national laws and fundamental human rights. He added that the organisation’s long and peaceful struggle aims to see Pakistan free of enforced disappearances.

‎He reiterated the organisation’s demands, including the safe recovery of all missing persons, the presentation of accused individuals before courts, an end to enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings, and legislation based on human dignity and constitutional principles to address the issue.

‎In a separate complaint received by the organisation, families from Dera Bugti alleged that Counter Terrorism Department personnel recently detained Sata Deen Bugti and Fazal Deen Bugti son of Peeral Bugti from the Matt area of Sui tehsil and moved them to an unknown location.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...