London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Six Pakistani Soldiers, Including Two Commandos, Killed in Ambush in Balochistan’s Kalat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least six Pakistani soldiers, including two commandos, were killed when armed men ambushed a military convoy in the Manguchar area of Kalat district, officials and local sources said on Friday.

Sources told The Balochistan Post that the convoy came under heavy sniper fire from fighters positioned in the surrounding hills, suggesting the attack was carried out by “skilled and well-trained” snipers.

Intense gunfire and explosions followed the initial ambush, they said, while all entry and exit routes to Manguchar were immediately sealed.

The slain personnel were identified as Naik Tariq, Sepoy Muzammil, Sepoy Faraz, Sepoy Azam Nawaz, and Special Services Group (SSG) commandos Shahjahan and Abshar.

Following the ambush, security officials said a search and clearance operation had been launched targeting suspected militant hideouts in the area.

Local residents said heavy exchanges of fire continued for several hours after the attack. They reported that clashes were taking place at multiple locations around Manguchar, while four gunship helicopters carried out aerial shelling on nearby hills to support ground troops.

Ambulances were later seen moving to and from the site as soldiers retrieved bodies and injured personnel.

“The bodies of several soldiers have been airlifted,” one resident said. “Some remain trapped in the surrounding mountain ravines.”

No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack. However, Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups — particularly the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) — are known to operate in the region and have carried out similar assaults in the past.

Last week, the BLA claimed responsibility for a remote-controlled IED attack on a Pakistani military foot patrol in the Garaap area of Kalat, killing two soldiers and injuring another.

In a separate incident, the group said its fighters blocked the Quetta–Karachi highway near Manguchar for more than an hour and killed two soldiers in clashes that erupted when Pakistani troops attempted to advance toward the blockade.

Earlier in September, the BLA said four Pakistani soldiers were killed and three injured when a military truck was struck by a remote-controlled IED in Kalat’s Sheikhri area. The vehicle was destroyed in the blast.

The group has also carried out several large-scale operations in the Kalat region over the past year.

In November 2024, the BLA claimed responsibility for a large-scale operation on a Pakistani military camp in the Shah Mardan area of Johan, saying 29 soldiers were killed and more than ten injured.

In March 2025, BLA fighters briefly took control of Manguchar city, seizing government buildings, setting them ablaze and blocking the main highway before withdrawing several hours later.

In June 2025, the group said it attacked the Iskalko military camp in Kalat, claiming 11 Pakistani soldiers were killed and several others injured.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.