London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BYC Accuses CTD and Judiciary of ‘Deliberate Delays’ in Leadership Case

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has accused Pakistan’s Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) and the judiciary of deliberately prolonging the legal proceedings against its detained leadership, calling the process “a weaponisation of law” aimed at silencing dissent.

In a statement shared on X, the organization said that during a jail trial on Saturday, the CTD once again failed to submit complete challans in the case. The group alleged that the department has consistently delayed the proceedings since the arrests, while the court has “supported these delaying maneuvers.”

The BYC said that despite the CTD’s failure to provide the required documents, the court appeared “in a hurry to frame the case based on the incomplete challan,” a move the group argued violates procedural requirements. The organization said the case should not proceed until all challans are submitted.

According to the BYC, the CTD has presented more than 25 FIRs against the leadership since the start of the case, many of which it claims are “fabricated” and intended to obstruct the group’s political activities. The organisation said that new FIRs are still being introduced in court hearings, despite earlier directions from the judge that all allegations be submitted at once.

“This not only proves that the state is weaponizing its legal system against Baloch human rights activists but also tarnishes the credibility of the judiciary itself,” the statement said.

The BYC said the Anti-Terrorism Court in Khuzdar has granted bail to BYC leaders in four similar cases, whereas the Quetta ATC continues to prolong proceedings. It said the contrast between the two courts shows that “the judiciary seems paralyzed from taking legal action and is indirectly acting on the side of power.”

According to the BYC, during Saturday’s hearing, detained leader Dr Mahrang Baloch asked the judge whether freedom of speech exists in Pakistan. The BYC said the judge responded by saying it is a constitutional right, but the organization argued that “in practice, there is no freedom of speech,” since all the cases against its leaders stem from their public speeches.

“The very judge who acknowledges freedom of speech as a constitutional right is himself denying it by following the orders of intelligence agencies rather than the judicial system,” the statement said.

The BYC accused state institutions of using the courts as a “rubber stamp” to target activists and suppress political dissent in Balochistan. It appealed to national and international human rights organizations to take notice of what it described as the state’s misuse of anti-terror laws and to intervene to secure the release of its leadership.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...