London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat and Nushki: Two Killed in Shooting, Police Station Attacked with Grenade

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two people were killed in a shooting incident in Turbat, while a police station in Nushki came under grenade attack, according to official sources and media reports.

Police said the shooting occurred in the Singani Sar area of Turbat, Kech district, on Saturday night at around 9:30 pm, when unidentified gunmen on a motorcycle opened fire on a private car. The victims were identified as Ikram Murad and Shay Murid, both residents of the Absar area of Turbat.

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), a Baloch armed group, later claimed responsibility for the incident in a statement issued by its spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch. The group stated that its fighters targeted what it described as members of a “death squad” allegedly backed by Pakistani military intelligence. The spokesperson accused the two men of being involved in kidnappings, killings, and other crimes in the region, including attacks on civilians and activists.

Earlier the same evening, the BLF also claimed to have attacked a security checkpoint in the Kaken area of Turbat using rockets and heavy weapons, alleging that the assault caused casualties and material losses to Pakistani forces. There has been no official confirmation or response from the Pakistani authorities regarding this claim.

In a separate incident, unknown assailants carried out a grenade attack on the City Police Station in Nushki on Sunday night. According to police, the attackers threw a hand grenade at the building, resulting in a loud explosion. No casualties were reported, though the blast damaged the station’s wall and nearby buildings’ windows.

Police officials said security personnel returned fire, but the attackers managed to escape. An investigation into the nature of the attack and the identity of the attackers is ongoing.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for the Nushki attack.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...