London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pro-Government Militias Kill Another Man in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A man was shot dead in the Gomazi area of Balochistan’s Kech district on Saturday, in what rights groups alleged was another attack by a government-backed militia.

The victim was identified as Jalal, son of Haji Yar Muhammad and a resident of Gomazi. Eyewitnesses and local sources said he was at his shop when armed men in a vehicle opened fire, killing him on the spot. They alleged the attackers belonged to a state-backed militia commonly referred to as a “death squad.”

Earlier the same day, two young men were also killed in Mand, bringing the total number of deaths in Kech district to three within hours.

Related News: Two Allegedly Shot Dead by Pro-Government Militias in Kech

Paank, the human rights wing of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), condemned the killings, calling them part of a “disturbing escalation in the pattern of targeted violence allegedly perpetrated by Pakistan Army-backed death squads against students, activists, political opponents and civilians in the region.”

“Such acts appear to be part of a broader campaign of enforced disappearances, arbitrary killings and systematic repression that may amount to crimes against humanity, contributing to the ongoing crisis in Balochistan,” Paank said. “We urge Pakistani authorities to conduct independent, impartial investigations into these killings, hold those responsible accountable and ensure the protection of vulnerable communities.”

The group also called on the international community, including the United Nations and human rights organizations, to monitor the situation and press for an end to what it described as “systematic genocide and human rights violations in Balochistan.”

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...