London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Killing of Four Alleged ‘Death Squad’ Members in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for killing four alleged members of a pro-military armed group in an attack in Panjgur district of Balochistan.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters raided the Surdu area of Panjgur on Tuesday night and “neutralised” four men identified as Ghulam Sarwar, his sons Islam and Nizam, and Habibullah, a resident of Gresha in Khuzdar district.

The BLA alleged that Ghulam Sarwar had formed and led a so-called “death squad” under the patronage of Pakistani military and intelligence agencies, which had been active in Gichek and other parts of Panjgur for several years. According to the statement, the group was later led by his son, Islam Sarwar, and was involved in targeted killings, enforced disappearances, drug trafficking and extortion.

The statement said the fighters seized three Kalashnikov rifles, an M4, other weapons, as well as two vehicles and three motorcycles during the raid. It further alleged that the hideout had been used as a torture cell, claiming that instruments for electric shocks and other methods of torture were recovered.

The BLA also accused Islam Sarwar of being directly involved in the abduction and killing of a young man, Zeeshan Zaheer, in Panjgur two months ago. It said more associates linked to the murder of Zaheer and other youths had been identified and “will soon be brought to their logical conclusion.”

Latest News

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...