London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRAS Claims Attack on Pakistani Military Convoy and Supply Vehicles in Zamuran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of “pro-independence” armed groups, has claimed responsibility for an attack on Pakistani military forces and their supply lines in the Zamuran region of Balochistan.

In a statement released on 30 July, BRAS spokesperson Baloch Khan said that on the night of 28 July, its fighters intercepted and set fire to vehicles transporting supplies for the Pakistani army near Nawano in Zamuran. The group said the drivers were released after being warned.

The statement added that BRAS fighters maintained positions in the area overnight and launched a second attack the following day. A convoy of Pakistani army vehicles and motorcycles was reportedly ambushed using a remote-controlled improvised explosive device (IED), followed by gunfire from automatic and heavy weapons.

BRAS claimed that “five occupying Pakistani army personnel were neutralized and several others were injured” in the attack.

The group accused certain local residents in Zamuran of facilitating the army by supplying rations and logistical support. It issued a warning, urging them to immediately cease such activities or “face severe consequences in future operations.”

“The responsibility for any harm to life or property will rest solely on those who collaborate with the occupying forces,” the statement said.

BRAS reiterated its commitment to continuing armed resistance against the Pakistani military and its “collaborators” until “the liberation of Balochistan.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...