London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Deadly Attack on Pakistani Army Checkpost in Jhao

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for an attack on a Pakistani military checkpost in the Nondra Cross area of Jhao, Balochistan.

In a statement issued to the media, BLF spokesperson Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters carried out the attack on June 12 at approximately 5:40 PM using rockets and heavy weapons. According to the statement, two Pakistani soldiers were killed and three others injured in the attack.

The BLF claimed that the Pakistani military is “psychologically defeated” by the group’s organized offensives and is now targeting civilians through enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings in an attempt to cover up its losses and boost troop morale.

The spokesperson added that a video of the attack would soon be released on the group’s official media channel, Ashob.

Reaffirming the group’s stance, Gwahram Baloch said the BLF will continue its attacks on “occupying forces, installations, and collaborators” until the achievement of an independent Balochistan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...