London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Attacks in Kharan, Kech and Dera Bugti

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups have claimed responsibility for attacks on police, military, and energy personnel in three districts of Balochistan.

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said it carried out two separate attacks on Wednesday night, targeting a police station in Kharan and a military checkpoint in Kech.

In a statement, the group said a hand grenade was thrown into the police station in Kharan city. It claimed several officers were injured and the building was damaged.

The BLF said its fighters retreated safely after the explosion, despite retaliatory fire from police.

The group warned police to stop cooperating with the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies. It said such cooperation would make them targets of future attacks.

In a second operation, the BLF said its fighters attacked a military checkpoint in Gok, a locality in the Mand area of Kech district.

It said the attack was launched from close range. The group claimed two Pakistani soldiers were killed and several others wounded.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Republican Army (BRA) said it carried out a bomb attack on a convoy of the state-run Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) in Dera Bugti.

In a statement issued by BRA spokesperson Sarbaz Baloch, the group said it detonated a remote-controlled explosive device on Wednesday morning near the Beh Loti area, close to Murgazi, at a site known locally as “Machharo.”

The group said one vehicle was destroyed in the blast. It claimed three company personnel were killed and two others injured.

Both groups said their operations would continue until Balochistan gains independence from Pakistan.

No official statement has yet been released by Pakistani military or government authorities regarding these incidents.

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...