London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Tump: Formerly ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Shot Dead in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A young man who was previously subjected to enforced disappearance has been shot dead by unidentified assailants in Balochistan’s Kech district, according to local sources.

The shooting took place on Sunday morning in the Tump area, where the victim, identified as Ehsan, son of Shaukat, was reportedly attacked while at his shop.

Eyewitnesses said two armed men on a motorcycle opened fire at around 11:30 a.m., killing him on the spot. The attackers fled the scene immediately after the shooting.

According to local sources, Ehsan had earlier been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani security forces and was released after a period of disappearance.

Baloch nationalist groups and rights activists say Ehsan’s killing is part of a broader pattern in which individuals previously subjected to enforced disappearance are later targeted by state-backed armed groups.

They allege these militias—locally known as “death squads”—operate under the patronage of Pakistani intelligence agencies and the military.

Human rights organizations have previously raised concerns about alleged state-backed armed groups in Balochistan. These groups are accused of engaging in abductions, extrajudicial killings, and the intimidation of activists and political workers.

Their actions are often viewed as an extension of the state’s counter-insurgency efforts in the region, aimed at suppressing Balochistan’s independence movement.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...