London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two More Bodies Recovered from Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two more bodies were recovered from Balochistan yesterday, bringing the total to six bodies discovered within a 24-hour period.

In one case, the body of Amanullah, son of Taus, a young boy who had gone missing a month ago from Quetta’s Kharotabad area, was found in the mountains of Nohisar. Local authorities took custody of the body and transferred it to the hospital for further investigation.

In another incident, the body of an elderly woman from the Kallag area of Kech district was recovered. She had gone missing on Sunday evening while travelling on the Aliabad route. The Levies Force found her body on Monday morning and handed it over to her family. This marked the second case of a woman’s body being found in Turbat within a week.

Six Bodies Recovered in 24 Hours

Yesterday, six bodies were recovered from various parts of Balochistan. On Monday, the remains of Abid Hussain and Masti Khan, who had been missing for eight years, were discovered in the Zehri area of Khuzdar. Additionally, on Sunday, the bodies of Faqir Jan and Essa, two individuals missing for some time, were found in Awaran.

Related News: Balochistan: Two Bodies Found, Two Went Missing and Two Recovered

The frequent recovery of unidentified and mutilated bodies in Balochistan continues to be a severe human rights concern. International human rights groups and Baloch activists blame Pakistani military forces, including secret services, for enforced disappearances and extra-judicial killings in the region as a counter-insurgency tactic.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...