London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Raid on Akhtar Mengal’s Residence in Islamabad, Abductions Reported

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Police have raided the Islamabad residence of Balochistan National Party (BNP) leader Sardar Akhtar Mengal, with reports of detentions and alleged abductions.

Mengal said that BNP Senator Naseema Ehsan was confined to her apartment during the raid, and her son was reportedly abducted. Additionally, Senator Qasim Ronjho, who had left for dialysis earlier in the day, is said to be missing, along with his son.

In a post on X, Mengal wrote: “My lodges in Islamabad have been raided. My party Senator Naseema Ehsan is confined to her apartment, and her son has been abducted. Meanwhile, my party’s other Senator Qasim Ronjho, who went for his dialysis at 8 a.m. in Islamabad, has been untraceable along with his son since then. Is this what democracy looks like?”

BNP leader Sajid Tareen confirmed the raid, stating that police had cited intelligence reports as the basis for the operation. He described the raid as an attempt to intimidate party members, adding: “The police said they were acting on intelligence, but we see it as a tactic to intimidate party members.”

Mengal, who had resigned from the National Assembly due to what he described as the government’s mistreatment of Balochistan, has previously expressed frustration over the treatment of his party members.

In an earlier post on X, he said: “I resigned from the assembly because of how this government and those in power have treated Balochistan. Despite this, the agencies continue to harass my two senators and families. My only remaining option is to ask the senators to step down. You’ve left us with no other path.”

As of now, there has been no official response from law enforcement authorities regarding the raid or the reported disappearances.

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...