London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNM Deputy Coordinator Urges UN to Address Balochistan Crisis

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Niaz Zehri, Deputy Coordinator and Central Committee (CC) member of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), addressed the 57th session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), calling for immediate global intervention to address the ongoing humanitarian crisis in Balochistan.

In his address, Zehri criticized human rights organizations and international powers for neglecting what he described as “some of the worst human rights abuses in the modern world.” He highlighted the systematic oppression in Balochistan, a region rich in history and culture but, according to him, suffering under the brutality of the Pakistani state.

“Since the forced annexation of Balochistan in 1948, the Baloch people have been subjected to state-sponsored brutality,” Zehri said. “Basic human rights, as enshrined in international law, are routinely violated. The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), which advocates for the safe release of Baloch missing persons, has now become the latest target of the state’s harsh crackdowns.”

Zehri pointed to the crackdown on demonstrators in Gwadar during the Baloch Raaji Muchi (national gathering) on July 28, 2024, which was organized by the BYC. He alleged that Pakistani security forces used violence to disperse peaceful protesters, leading to the deaths of three Baloch youths, several injuries, and the detention of demonstrators by the Frontier Corps.

“In Gwadar, peaceful demonstrators were met with violence,” Zehri said. “Security forces used live ammunition and tear gas to break up the crowd. Many participants were detained and held without food or water for over a week in Talar.”

Zehri also highlighted the increasing crackdown on Baloch students and political activists, stating that many student organizations are being harshly targeted for advocating for the right to self-determination. “The Baloch national movement has faced an unofficial ban, and its leaders, including Chairman Ghulam Muhammad Baloch, have been tragically killed,” he added.

Zehri’s speech at the UNHRC session urged the international community to address the ongoing violations and intensify global attention on the deteriorating situation in Balochistan.

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.