London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan Army Captain Dies in Clashes as Afghanistan Retaliates Pakistani Airstrikes

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In response to the Pakistani military’s air strikes in the early morning on Monday on the Barmal district of Paktika and the Spera district of Khost, the Afghanistan’s Ministry of Defense issued a statement saying that they have responded to these attacks and targeted Pakistani military centers with heavy weapons.

The statement said: “Once again, Pakistani military and reconnaissance jets have entered Afghanistan’s territory and bombarded the homes of civilians in Barmal of Paktika and Spera of Khost.”

Meanwhile, Zabihullah Mujahid, the spokesperson for the Taliban government, in a statement said that any violation of Afghanistan’s sovereignty would have bad consequences.

Mujahid, condemning the mentioned attacks, said that such attacks would have bad consequences that Pakistan would not be able to handle.

Zabihullah Mujahid’s statement said the following:  “Last night around 3 AM, Pakistani aircraft bombed civilian homes in the Laman area of Barmal district in Paktika province and the Afghan Dubai area of Spera district in Khost province, resulting in 6 martyrs in Paktika, including 3 women and 3 children, and one house destroyed, and in Khost province, one house was destroyed and 2 women were martyred.”

He has requested the new government of Pakistan not to spoil the relations between the two countries because of the “reckless” actions of a few military generals and not to shift the blame of their incompetence onto the Afghan side.

Pakistani media reported that a commander of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) named Abdullah Shah was killed in these attacks.

Meanwhile, a commander of the TTP named Abdullah Shah, in a video where he speaks himself, has denied this news and said that he resides in Pakistan’s South Waziristan region and his activities continue there.

At the same time, in the Dand-e-Patan district of Paktia, a military confrontation between the Afghanistan and Pakistani soldiers started this morning (Monday) at seven and is ongoing, a local news agency from Afghanistan reported.

As per sources, in the artillery fire by the Afghanistan’s forces, three Pakistani soldiers were wounded in the Burki area across the Durand Line.

According to a Pakitsani news agency, a Pakistan army’s captain has been killed and two soldiers were injured in cross-border exchanges in Kurram District’s Parachinar today.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...