London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Operation Launched in Bolan and Environs, Helicopter Shelling and Mortar Fire Reported

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In a major military operation, the Pakistan Army has initiated operations in the regions of Bolan and its suburbs in Balochistan. Helicopter gunships have been reported conducting shelling and missile fire at various locations, accompanied by mortar rounds being fired.

According to information received by The Balochistan Post, this morning, the Pakistan Army commenced a large-scale military operation in different areas of Harnai, Kohlu, Jhal Magsi, and various villages surrounding these areas.

Local sources report that the military is engaging in mortar fire in populated areas, while helicopter gunships patrol the airspace. During the operation, multiple helicopter movements have been observed in Sangan, Buzgar, Laaky, Lakker, and other areas in the region, with accompanying sounds of explosions.

It’s worth noting that reliable sources had informed TBP yesterday that the Pakistan Army was preparing for a grand operation in Bolan and its environs. This operation is expected to target areas including Kohlu, Kahan, and the Marri tribes in Bolan.

Meanwhile, concerns about targeting forcibly disappeared individuals in fake encounters have been raised during the operation. It’s essential to mention that after a severe attack by the Baloch Liberation Army on January 29 this year, the city remained under siege for two days, leading to significant human and financial losses for the Pakistani forces.

Following the BLA’s assault, Pakistani forces shifted the bodies of six individuals from the Mach area to Quetta. However, later, it was revealed that these individuals were forcibly disappeared persons.

Regarding these events, Dr. Mahrang Baloch of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee stated in a press conference that the state, under the guise of armed forces’ actions, is committing inhumane acts by extrajudicially killing forcibly disappeared actvists. “The state continues its false narrative, claiming the disappeared persons are in the mountains, contrary to the reality. The families of those engaged in armed struggles have not protested against the disappearance of their loved ones, and their names are not on the list of disappeared persons,” Ms Baloch said.

Latest News

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh,...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...