London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Two people fell victim to the enforced disappearances

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Enforced disappearances cases in full swing as two more people have been reportedly forcibly disappeared by the Pakistani forces from the Awaran and Dera Bugti districts of Balochistan.

According to reports, Pakistani forces have allegedly forcibly disappeared a person identified as Khuda Rahmat S/o Hasil, a resident of Marashim, Kolwah from Awaran.

The sources confirmed that the aforementioned youth was detained on October 29, this year — when he was summoned to the military camp. A day earlier than his disappearance, the Pakistani forces reportedly raided his house and warned his family to send their son to the military camp.

Similarly, Pakistani forces have allegedly forcibly disappeared a man from Sui town of Dera Bugti on Monday. The missing man has been identified as Miran s/o Ali Murad Bugti.

It is pertinent to mention that Balochistan has been witnessing cases of enforced disappearances on a daily basis. Human rights organizations and Baloch circles have been continuously accusing Pakistani intelligence agencies and the Army of these violations.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...