London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Woman among three found dead in Khuzdar, Dalbandain

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three dead bodies were discovered in two separate districts of Balochistan by the local administration. Two of the bodies, one of them a woman, were found in Khuzdar whereas the third one was discovered in Dalbandin. The bodies are yet to be identified.

According to sources, the local administration had found the dead body of a man in Dalbandin. The body was found in a wilderness and was identified as Muhammad Ramzan s/o Muhammad Murad, a resident of Dalbandin. The police examined the body for any evidence of foul play and moved it to the District Headquarters Hospital for further examination.

In Balochistan’s district Khuzdar, the local administration discovered the dead body of a man and a woman in the wilderness and brought them to the civil hospital for inspection. According to the hospital officials, the bodies are three days old and bear marks of physical torture, suggesting possible foul play. The two victims have not been identified yet.

A man was killed and another was wounded in a firing incident in the provincial capital on Friday. The incident occurred in the Nawah Killi area of Quetta where unidentified assailants killed a man and fled the scene. The police suspect that the attackers were incentivized by the recent Pashtun-Sindhi controversy that has gripped Karachi and much of Sindh. The slain man was a native of district Sibbi and spoke the Sindhi language, suggesting that the killers were perhaps motivated by the ongoing ethnic strife to act in the way they did.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...