London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Hospital fraudulently removes kidney of a patient

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Quetta’s private hospital is accused of fraudulently removed the kidney of a patient. 

According to reports, Imran Masih, a patient went to a hospital on Airport road in Quetta for removal of kidney stones. However, the doctors had fraudulently removed his kidney instead of removing stones.

The said hospital administration has not yet commented on the issue.

The patient is an employee of Balochistan Assembly. He went to Karachi after his condition deteriorated and the doctors told him that Quetta’s doctor has removed his kidney.

The leader of Balochistan Assembly Employees Union, Zafar Rind has called upon higher authorities for lodging an FIR against the surgeons involved in the kidney removal of Imran Masih. 

According to Mr Rind, the police rejected their request to lodge the FIR. If Justice is not provided to us then we will give a protest call, he said.

This is not the first time that doctors fraudulently remove kidney or any other organ of patients in Balochistan. Last year doctors of Quetta fraudulently removed an organ of a young girl in Nawa Killi area.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...