London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani flag sellers under attack in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three bomb attacks were carried out on Pakistani flag sellers during 48 hours in Quetta city, ending on Tuesday night.

According to reports, 3 grenade attacks in various parts of the capital city killed one person while injured 5 others. Police said that unidentified armed men hurled a grenade at a pushcart selling the flags in the Sirki Road area on Tuesday.

Similarly, five people were injured in another grenade attack at a small shop where the Pakistani flags were hoisted in the Eastern Bypass area on Tuesday evening.

While another person was injured in the third grenade attack on Saryab Road when motorcyclists targeted a pushcart selling flags.

Earlier on Sunday, the Pakistani police forces were targeted in an IED attack in front of Quetta Sarena Hotel. The attack resulted in killing 2 police officials and injuring 12 other policemen. The aforementioned attacks were claimed by a “pro-independence” armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army, or BLA.

Related: Police and Pakistan National Day celebration stall attacked in Quetta, BLA claimed responsibility

It is to mention that Pakistan celebrates its national day on August 14, which is considered as a “black-day” by Baloch nationalists. Baloch forces claim that Pakistan occupied Balochistan illegally on March 27, 1948, and they demand for its independence. Currently, it is the fifth insurgency underway in Balochistan since the year 1948. 

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...