London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Ten Pakistani soldiers killed in attacks, Baloch armed groups claim responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistani security forces were attacked in the Maargat area of district Bolan on Saturday, leaving five dead and several others wounded. Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack, saying that the Pakistani forces abandoned their posts and fled before the BLA fighters. Balochistan Liberation Front, another armed group seeking independence from Pakistan, attacked Pakistani forces in Dasht, Kech, leaving five dead and several others wounded.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for Baloch Liberation Army, said in a media statement that the BLA fighters targeted a security checkpoint of the Pakistani forces in the Maargat area of Bolan on Saturday night. He said that five Pakistani soldiers were killed in the attack and several others were wounded. The remaining forces abandoned their weapons and the checkpoint and fled. The BLA fighters then confiscated the weaponry and other possessions of the security forces.

According to sources, the insurgents attacked the checkpoint with a variety of weapons. After much resistance, the post fell to the BLA fighters and Pakistani forces were left running for lives. Soon after the attack, military choppers arrived in the area.

Jeeyand Baloch said in the statement that the Pakistani forces have continuously lost to the “pro-independence” fighters. This consistent pattern of defeat shows that the Pakistani forces are poorly trained in combat and that they are only capable of attacking unarmed, innocent civilians. He said that Baloch Liberation Army will continue such attacks until Balochistan has been liberated from the enemy’s grip.

In another similar incident on Sunday morning, the “pro-independence” group Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) attacked the Pakistani security forces in Dasht, Kech. Major Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLF, said that their fighters ambushed two military vehicles in the Ahmad Chankar area of Tehsil Dasht.

One of the vehicles was in the immediate range of the attackers and was promptly destroyed. The five Pakistani soldiers inside the vehicle were killed at the scene and several others were wounded. He said that the Pakistani gunship choppers soon arrived at the scene to escort the dead bodies of their fallen companions.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...