London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Militant attack on Pakistani forces, armed group claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces were targeted in Kech district of Balochistan on Sunday, BLF said its fighters carried out the attack. 

According to reports, the check post of Pakistani forces was attacked in Salala Bazar of Turbat city. A Baloch armed group, Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed the responsibility of the attack.

BLF’s spokesperson Major Gohram Baloch said in a statement: “last night BLF fighters targeted a check-post  of Pakistani forces with a hand grenade at Shaheed Yahya junction.

BLF’s spokesperson claimed that a Pakistani military personal died in the attack. While, a passerby named named Tayyab son of Barkat, resident of Panjgur was also wounded during in attack. ‘We are sorrowful for Tayyab and our sympathies are with his family,” said Gohram Baloch. He appealed to the civilians to keep distance from convoys, check-posts and camps of Pakistani army. 

He went on saying that Pakistani army is trampling the international laws by establishing outposts in cities. These tactics are a policy to subjugate the Baloch nation and prolong their slavery, Major Baloch said. “Military bases in cities are a way to spread fear and panic among people. Army personnel not only harass and mentally torture citizens through these pickets, but also open fire on them. 

BLF spokesperson vowed to continue such attacks on Pakistani army to force them out of the cities and eventually out of Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...