London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Govt officilas urge, families refuse to bury slain miners

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The government negotiating team reached Quetta last night but failed too convince the protesters.

Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Zaidi and Adviser to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfiqar Bukhari visited protesters and requested to bury the bodies of the miners who were killed in a terrorist attack.

On Sunday, unidentified armed men brutally killed 11 miners a residential compound in Mach city of Balochistan. The attackers filmed the entire incident and later posted it online. The attack was claimed by the Islamic State (IS).

Since then the victim families and Hazara community have staged a sit-in protest along with the dead bodies on western bypass in Quetta. They have refused to bury the bodies until swift action is taken against the attackers by the authorities. Protests continue the fourth straight day today in Balochistan, while it’s the second day that members of the Hazara community have also been protesting in Karachi.

The Federal Minister Ali Zaidi requested the protesters that the Prime Minister would definitely visit them but “please do not associate the burial with the PM’s visit,” while the protesters did not agree. 

The sit-in leadership took the position that the families of the martyrs don’t agree to bury the dead and calling the Prime Minister to visit them.

Ali Zaidi accused that foreign hands are involved in destabilising Pakistan and unfortunately, our people also play into their hands. Zaidi said that he will “present proof of foreign interference.”

After the failure of the talks, the team of ministers withdrew. Earlier, Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed had also tried to end the sit-in but was unsuccessful.

Whereas, the Pakistani PM Imran Khan said in a tweet that “I share your pain & have come to you before also to stand with you in your time of suffering. I will come again very soon to offer prayers and condole with all the families personally. I will never betray my people’s trust. Please bury your loved ones so their souls find peace.

Imran Khan also accused the neigbouring India saying “we are taking steps to prevent such attacks in the future & know our neighbour is instigating this sectarian terrorism.”

While on the other hand, people of Balochistan and nationalist leaders accuse Pakistani intelligence agencies for killing the Hazara people to divert the attention from the independence movement of Balochistan.

Some also accuse that killing Hazara Shia community directs that Pakistan is playing as a Saudi proxy against Iran.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...

Balochistan: Seven More Enforced Disappearance Cases Reported From Multiple Districts

Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from several districts of Balochistan, involving a minor boy, a singer, labourers, a...