London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: Pakistani forces raid a mosque during Iftar, abduct one person

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces raid a mosque during Iftar, arrested a man and took him along on Wednesday, from Gwadar city of Balochistan. Since then his whereabouts are unknown.

According to the information received by TBP from Gwadar district, Pakistani forces and intelligence personnel raided a mosque during Iftar last evening in Panwan area of ​​Jiwani town and whisked away a man named Muhammad Sadiq.

A local man told The Balochistan Post, three days ago, Pakistani forces raided a house in the same area late night and arrested Yasir s/o Pir Mohammad. He was released the next day after being severely tortured.

It may be recalled the recent abductee, Sadiq was abducted once before along with his brother named Adil.

When a TBP correspondent tried to find out the reasons for Sadiq Baloch’s arrest and disappearance from the local administration, they refused to comment. However, an official speaking on condition of anonymity, said that some time ago, in the ‘Ocean Society project’, anti-CPEC wall-chalking was carried out, after which the intelligence personnel have come into action and are forcing the locals on a daily basis to evict the area.

“Intelligence agents arrested Taj Baloch, a resident of Bandi, in our presence from the same area, who is still missing,” an official of the local administration said.

It is pertinent to mention that operations, raids and enforced disappearances by Pakistani forces and intelligence agencies across Balochistan have become a daily occurrence.

Peaceful protests are being carried out for over a decade by the victim families in Quetta and Karachi against enforced disappearances.

Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) in its annual report for 2019 has confirmed that enforced disappearances continue unabated in Balochistan.

The HRCP “fact-finding” mission also found that, despite the promises by the authorities, the enforced disappearances are continuing unabated. Recounting the arrest of four women on the accusation of supplying arms and munitions to separatists in Awaran, the report stated that the “State officials are now accused of extending arbitrary arrests and enforced disappearances to include women.”

Enforced Disappearances continue unabated in Balochistan, confirms HRCP

Where in another news received by TBP, Pakistani troops have launched operations on Thursday, in different areas of Bolan, including Jambro, Jantro, Buzgar and Sangan. According to a local source, forces have installed check-posts on all entry and exit points of aforementioned areas and every sort of movements have been banned, as well as ground forces are receiving aerial support by gunship helicopters.

SourceTBP

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...