London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Constant protest for ‘missing persons’ completes 3527 days

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A delegation of civil society visited VBMP (Voice for Baloch Missing Persons) camp in Quetta on Saturday on the 3527th day of the protesting camp.

Talking with the delegation, Mama Qadeer, the vice chairman of VBMP said that “the state owned death squads kidnap youngsters and put them in torture cells of this so-called Islamic state, burry them alive in mass graves or kill and dump their bodies in remote areas where they become food for animals but the world is completely silent on such crimes”.

According to Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), the campaign group by families of victims, more than 40,000 Baloch men, women, and children are under Pakistani forces custody.

VBMP also alleges that at least 5,000 missing persons have been killed and dumped over last one decade.

International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International also accuse Pakistani security forces as the perpetrators of ‘illegal abductions in Balochistan’.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...