London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Railway tracks destroyed in Mach, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Railway tracks were destroyed with explosive material in Mach on Friday

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, a portion of railway track was destroyed with explosive material near Mach town on Friday.

Explosive material fixed on the track exploded with a huge blast when Jaffar Express train was on its way to Rawalpindi, but no one was hurt as a result of the blast.

Later, Baloch Liberation Army, a pro-independence armed organization, claimed the responsibility for the blast.

Talking with the media from an undisclosed location, Jeehand Baloch, spokesperson of BLA, said that their main target was Jaffar Express, which was bounded to Rawalpindi and was carrying Army personnel.

“Our main target was the train which was carrying army personnel, but due to a technical issue, we missed the target. We will continue to attack the trains whenever they carry Army personnel”, said Jeehand Baloch

Trains bounded to Punjab have been attacked in the past too by the Baloch Liberation Army and other Baloch armed organizations.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...