London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

China activates emergency response after today’s suicide attack on Chinese engineers

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The government of China has said that it has activated the emergency response mechanism after suicide attack on Chinese engineers in Dalbandin, Balochistan.

The official statement from Government of People’s Republic of China said that it strongly condemns the violent attack in Balochistan today and expresses sympathy with the injured.

Earlier, a suicide attacker had targeted a bus carrying Chinese engineers and other employees of Saindak project in Dalbandin city of Chaghi district on Saturday.

BLA’s spokesperson, Jeehand Baloch, claimed responsibility for the suicide attack. Jeehand Baloch said the attack was carried out by Rehan Baloch, who as per The Balochistan Post’s sources is elder son of BLA’s senior most commander Ustad Aslam Baloch.

China said that its government attaches great importance to the security of Chinese companies and citizens in Pakistan. ‘The embassy of China in Pakistan and Consulate General of China in Karachi have activated the emergency response mechanism immediately after the attack,’ the official statement by Chinese government read.

China also urged Pakistan to investigate the incident and ensure security of ‘Chinese institutions and citizens in Pakistan.’

 

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...